Activenet ADSL2+ phone service is delivered via one of the following two methods;
1. Standard Copper service (PSTN),
2. VoIP (Voice over IP)
The determination of what delivery method is used is based on your existing service agreement. Below will assist you to determine what delivery method will be used for your service.
1. Existing Phone service with another Carrier = If you have an existing service you can port that over to Activenet. Your voice service will be delivered over the existing copper infrastructure. Once NBN is delivered to your area as part of the migration process we will move your voice service over to VoIP.
2. I have just moved in and want a new connection = If you are a new customer your voice service will be delivered as a VoIP service over your Activenet Data service. Your Activenet provided modem has 2 voice ports on the back of it that you can plug in any standard analog handset.
Regardless of the delivery method our service is very flexible and delivers many benefits to you including;
- Unlimited Local Calls
- Unlimited National Calls
- $0.03 per min calls to any Australian Mobile
- 120 Mins free to 30 preselected countries around the world
- Access to your VoIP portal via any Internet connection around the world allowing you to manage your contacts, forward you phone to another number or even make calls if the PC is compatible (Need to check your PC User Manual).
- Support when you need it
You get all the above and more for a low monthly fee and no lock in contracts. So why wait any longer and take your standard home phone and make it even better!!!!!!!!
View a summary of our Voice plan offering and terms and conditions below.